After working on some cool mods, including Irridium Armour, Vectored Thrusters and a Stimulant Injector I completed painting the model in a nice forest camo style.
Basic rundown of the painting process was:
- Primed model Chaos Black.
- Mixed a batch of Americana DecoArt Evergreen with water(50/50 mix).
- Airbrushed 2 coats of thinned mix over entire model.
- Sponge painted AppleBarrel Kelly Green paint over parts of model to create camoflage pattern.
- Added detail colors and Sept markings.
- Dipped model in Minwax for shading effects.
- Final spray coat of Matte Seal.