Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apologies

Well, First off I want to apologize to those who have been visiting, but haven’t been getting any new posts. Due to work, I have been in Chicago all last week which seriously has affected my online time and my painting time. :(

On the good side though, is that while I was away I have actually acquired models for 2 more game systems to play. So I should have a better variety of models showing up in the future. The new games include Warmachine(Cygnar) and Battlefleet Gothic(Eldar and Ork).

I have never played BFG before, but use to have a Khador Warmachine army. I know the Warmachine rules have changed, so I will have to relearn, but am excited to play a new army.

So, long story kept short, expect more updates. I also have some shots of some recent acquisitions of painted models that I think I should show off.

No comments: