Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fiefdoms - Dol Amroth


So I have amassed the majority of the models needed for my Fiefdoms army. Total count of models include Imrahil mounted and on foot, 7 Knights of Dol Amroth mounted, and 15 Knights of Dol Amroth on foot.

Remaining models are 6 - 12 Men-at-arms of Dol Amroth and some basic rangers(Still thinking on this though)


So without much more discussion, I completed painting up 1 of my foot Dol Amroth Knights. Mainly did this to compare the look and see how I like them painted. Took me a few days, but that did include time to base coat most of the other models. So probably only a day to finish him. I figure if I go with this paint scheme I should complete the remaining Knights on foot by Monday of next week, and maybe get the Cavalry done by the end of next week.

I really want to bring this army with my to Chicago for some friendly games with the AWC guys. We shall see if I get done in time.

Let me know what you all think, and stay tuned as I get more models done once I hear from everyone on my paint scheme.

No comments: